My Diary Pages Is Back-After Two Years














My Diary Pages Is Back — After Two Years. Two years is a long time in the life of a blog. Two years ago, I stopped writing on My Diary Pages. There was no dramatic reason, formal farewell, or final announcement. The pages simply became quiet. Life moved on, other responsibilities occupied my time, and gradually, the habit of sitting down to put my thoughts into words was left behind. But something interesting happened during those two years. 


My Diary Pages never truly disappeared. 

Even without new posts, people continued to visit the blog. From time to time, I would review the statistics and notice that readers were still arriving at some of the older articles. That was both surprising and encouraging. It reminded me that once something is written and published online, it can continue to reach people long after the writer has moved on. Perhaps that is the enduring value of writing. 

Why Return Now? 

I have often felt that there are many things around us that deserve to be observed, discussed, and recorded. We live in a rapidly changing world. Technology is transforming our daily lives. Society is evolving, education is changing, and relationships between generations are taking new forms. Senior citizens have their own experiences, concerns, and wisdom, while younger generations face their own aspirations and challenges. Then there are the simple elements of everyday life—memories, people, places, books, language, personal experiences, and those small observations that may seem insignificant at the time but become meaningful when we look back on them. I believe all these things deserve a place on a diary page. That is why My Diary Pages is returning. 

A Multidisciplinary Diary

 My Diary Pages was never intended to be limited to a single subject. It is, in the truest sense, a personal and multidisciplinary blog. The new journey may therefore explore a wide range of topics. There may be articles about education and English grammar, observations on society and social institutions, reflections on senior citizens, memories of earlier times, discussions about changing technology, and thoughts on books and people. Occasionally, I may also write about something that captures my attention and prompts further reflection. Some posts may be serious. Some may be informative. Some may be personal. Others may simply be written because I believe a particular thought should not be allowed to disappear. After all, a diary is not a textbook. It is a record of thoughts, experiences, and observations. 

Writing After Seventy 

There is another reason for returning to writing. As we grow older, we accumulate something that cannot be acquired from books alone—experience. Every generation sees the world differently. What appears ordinary to a young person may carry an entirely different meaning for someone who has lived through several decades of social change. I do not claim that age automatically makes a person right. It does, however, provide an opportunity to view life from a broader and longer perspective. Perhaps some of my observations will be useful to younger readers. Perhaps others will remind older readers of their own experiences. And perhaps some will simply initiate a conversation. That would be enough. 

The Pages Ahead 

I do not want to promise that there will be a new article every day or even every week. The purpose of bringing My Diary Pages back is not to produce articles merely for the sake of increasing numbers. I would rather write something worth reading. The blog will gradually establish its rhythm again. Some articles will be brief, while others may be more detailed. There will be subjects I know well and others that will require me to learn something new before writing about them. That, too, is part of the value of keeping a diary. A diary is a conversation—with oneself, with one's memories, and sometimes with people one may never meet. 

An Invitation to Old and New Readers 

To those who visited My Diary Pages in the past, thank you for returning. Your visits during the silent period were an unexpected source of encouragement. And to those discovering these pages for the first time, welcome. I hope you will find something here that interests you, teaches you something, reminds you of something, or encourages you to pause and reflect. After a two-year silence, the first page is being turned once again. There is no grand beginning. Only a blank page, a thought, and the willingness to write. 

My Diary Pages is back. 

And this time, let us see where the pages take us. —I'll try to share my experiences, whenever I've ideas and time for writing articles. I'm 72years old. I get up early in the morning daily. I take exercise or rotate my feet in clockwise, anti clockwise and stretch the feet ups and down.I try to raise my feet high holding my wrist.I push the wall with my finger tips frequently. This exercise comes over pain in my arms and muscles. Now a days I feel relaxed. I go for morning walk with my pet a bitch named Roxy. It's the variety of Wroteweller. It's very gentle.
6

Comments

MyDiaryPagesMY DIARY PAGES,About our surroundings,neighbourhood and society.health and fitness,yoga,

CARRIER COUNSELLING FOR JOBS [BY BALWANTSINGH BISHT]